Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Post

This is my first weblog. (Blogs were originally called weblogs.) I am what I refer to as an oldschool gamer born in the new gaming world. I am only 22 at the date of this post however I think I have played video games for 3 decades. (That is I have definitely played 3 decades worth of games.) I have a BA (Hons) in Law and Justice/History (and student a current student in Computer Science). I absolutely love video games. They are a part of my life and have been for ages. My mother distinctly remembers a time in my adolescence where I was able to memorize the current password of my progress in the original NES Megaman games, I have since lost this amazing ability and fortunately replaced it with memory cards and now HDDs. I am starting this Blog to not only write my opinions about games, but to talk about things that I believe are important and relevant to a gamer's life. I will rant, that is a promise because I'm 22 and I get very emotionally attached to certain things. I will try to be impartial due to the console affiliations or "fanboyisms" that have arisen in the video game world. I will talk about the things that matter because I am sick of going to video gaming sites and finding nothing but business reports and irrelevant information followed by comments by users that don't care. I am here to represent the "Gamer", the most important person in video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment